About the Author
About CALI eLangdell Press
I. Main Body
1. Introduction to the Legal Significance of Promise Making
2. What is a Promise?
3. Which Promises are Enforced?
4. The Consideration Requirement and Alternatives
5. The Consideration Doctrine
6. Bargain or Gift?
7. Adequacy Doctrine
8. Promissory Estoppel
9. The Material Benefit Rule
10. Contract Formation
13. Revocation of Offers
14. UCC Section 2-207
15. Frontiers of Contract Formation
CALI eLangdell Press 2012
Contracts Doctrine, Theory and Practice by CALI is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.